We love this time of year! Taking the kids out events being held in town is so fun! This weekend we made a trip to the Boo in the Zoo fest! It was great and the kids had so much open space to run around in.
This purse is a bit bigger than The Pumpkin Patch Bag and that is only because of the different types of and yarn and I went up in hook size.
I hope you enjoy this pattern as much as I had fun making it and sharing it with you all! Happy crafting!
• Caron Simply Soft in Soft Grey
• H-8 5.oomm and 4.00mm for ears ( optional)
• yarn needle
• Black, white and pink yarn for the face
- SC in the 2nd chain from the hook to the end.
CH 2, turn (25)
- *DC in the same first stitch to the end.
CH 2, turn (25)
- Repeat * 19 more times, CH 1, turn
- SC to the end of the row and fasten off. (25)
Fold in half with the inside of the bag is out. Start to sew the both side, weave in the ends, and turn inside out.
TIP * Leave a long tail before chaining 70 stitches for the strap, to make it easier to sew on both ends and it is more secure.
- SC in the 2nd ch from the hook to the last stitch.
CH 1, turn.
- SC in the first stitch to the end. CH 1, turn.
- SC to the end of the row and fasten off leaving a long tail to sew on to the purse.
Attach both ends of the straps to the inside of the purse. Fasten off, cut and weave in the ends.
Ears make 2: with grey yarn
Leave a long tail before starting to sew on to the handbag.
• SC in the 2nd st from the hook and in the next 5. Chain 1, turn(6)
• SC in the entire row. Chain 1, turn (6)
• SC2TOG, SC, SC, SC2TOG. Chain 1, turn (4)
• SC the entire row. Chain 1, turn (4)
• SC2TOG, SC2TOG Chain 1, turn. (2)
• SC in the next 2. Chain 1, turn. (2)
• SC2TOG. Fasten off. Weave in the end
Nose: pink yarn
- SC in the next 4. Chain 1, turn. (4)
- SC2TOG twice. Ch 1, turn. (2)
- SC in the next 2. Ch 1, turn. (2)
- SC. Fasten off. Weave in the ends.
Sew on using a yarn needle.
***You may make and sell products from my patterns but if you do I ask that you link back to my post. Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish photos as your own.
***Want more free patterns? Keep in touch and be sure to follow me on Instagram for new pattern sneak peeks before they become available on my blog! And feel free to post pictures of your finished projects and/or links to your shops so all can see! I love it when you tag me (@arianaehall )!